FOUR WEEKS TO GO!!
The ALL TRIUMPH CHALLENGE is now only four weeks away!! This is an event like no other, with not only the Triumphs to see but the whole day is packed with entertainment for everyone. We want to have a HUGE number of every marque of Triumph here with wives, partners, kids and friends!
This is more than just another motoring event – it’s a touring run, a car show, an exciting chance to see our Triumphs on the track and a chance to see the beauty of the Benalla region – the street artwork, the food and wines, the spectacular Silo art trail and historic museums.
HERE’S WHY YOU SHOULD COME TO WINTON ON 13-14 AUGUST FOR THE ALL TRIUMPH CHALLENGE!!
- Saturday features a ‘Show ‘N Shine’ event – so come along and let everyone see your beautiful Triumph and admire the other wonderful machines.
- Saturday – an all-new event!! We have booked time on the huge Winton skid pan which will feature driver training evets, a round of motorkhanas and just plain fun!
- Saturday night dinner is our legendary Triumph social night which welcomes all Triumph fans – a roomful of enthusiasts to chat with and enjoy a few glasses.
- Sunday is a regular MSCA meeting at the Winton track, so there will be nearly 100 competition cars there – from fully race tuned track cars to daily drivers…..then ….
- Sunday is the All Triumph Challenge! The main event! A full field of TRIUMPHS of all years and marques! Nowhere else can we see such a selection of our beautiful Triumphs on the track together at one time!
- A great scoring system has been developed so all competitors have a chance.
- Each type of Triumph is competing for its own marque trophy.
- AND IT’S FREE!! There is no admission charge, everyone is welcome to go anywhere to spectate, to join us in the garages for a closer look at the cars and to chat with the drivers.
- A professional video is being made of the day. Come and get YOUR car in the movie so other enthusiasts around the world can admire it!
- SATURDAY AND SUNDAY: If you or your partner don’t want to spend all day at the track, we have displays and staff from the “Enjoy Benally” tourism office who can suggest attractions, provide brochures and maps and guide you to artwork, places of interest and great local food and wine. Schedule a few extra days in the region to see:
- The Silo Art trail is a must – Australia’s iconic and most spectacular art that can only be enjoyed live.
- The Benalla Art Gallery is one of Victoria’s best art displays set in beautiful gardens.
- The Benalla Air Museum is a must for enthusiasts.
- Food, wine and wineries are everywhere!!
SO COME AND JOIN US for a great weekend. Click on the “Accommodation Page” which shows you motels to book, how much and what accommodation they have available.
For more information call MICHAEL KIP 0418 544 958