Springvale Rd entry
Drive Your Triumph Day to celebrate Sir John Black
Once again we are invited to join TCCV & TR Register on a run with lunch that has been organised by the TCCV to Mornington for lunch @ Kirks Hotel to celebrate the worldwide Sir John Black Day, Wednesday 10th February 2021.
Registration through our clubs Event booking portal essential.
Sir John Black Day, Wednesday 10th February 2021.
To; Kirks Hotel 774 The Esplanade, Mornington for lunch.
Starts from Brandon Park Shopping Centre
Meet 9.30am for a 10.00am start.
Event booking including lunch open until Wednesday 3rd February
See run notes as shown here below.
Please use the link here to register your intention to attend as soon as you can.
Keith Atherton 0415 073 377 Email : email@example.com
Roger Jeary 0418 357 181 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet at Brandon Park Shopping Centre at 9.30am, Springvale Rd entry for a 10am departure.
- Leave Brandon Park Shopping Centre with a left turn into Springvale Rd in the direction of Springvale.
- Follow Springvale Rd all the way through Springvale to the Frankston Freeway.
- Turn left into the Frankston Freeway and continue to Frankston.
- At Frankston continue until you cross the railway level crossing and then turn right at the traffic lights into Hastings Rd; follow this until you reach the Nepean Hwy.
- Turn left into the Nepean Hwy and travel towards Olivers Hill.
- Turn right into Bentons Rd (after you cross the Mornington main street intersection).
- Turn left into the Esplanade and follow it to the Dromana beach front.
- Turn left into McCulloch St (signage to Arthurs Seat) and proceed under the Mornington Peninsula Fwy overpass.
- Turn right into Arthurs Seat Rd and follow this all the way to the top car park at Arthurs Seat. Here we will make a brief stop. Coffee/Tea available. Stop for viewing for 15 mins on top of Arthurs Seat.
- From the top of Arthur’s Seat, continue to Red Hill.
- Left on Whitehill Road to the bottom of the hill. Turn right onto Nepean Highway at roundabout. Follow Nepean Highway to Mornington. Just after the Caltex servo on the left, turn left on Wilsons Road towards the Esplanade.
- At the Esplanade roundabout, take the second exit onto The Esplanade. Follow that for 400m and Kirk’s Hotel is on the right hand side. Parking at rear or on The Esplanade.
Should take about 30 minutes.
- Enjoy your drive.
- Distance – 47.6 miles or 76.59 kilometres.
- Caution it is Market day and the Main Street is closed.